I am a passionate Environment Artist with just under a year of professional experience making games. I have focused on environment art and prop design for 5 years.
Working Remote as a freelance contractor for MPLEX VR:
• Collaborate with the Art Lead to develop environments
• Translate approved concept art and reference images into 3D elements of game-play and cinematic spaces
• Take geometry from rough to finished states
• UV map and paint custom texture sets, and create materials for environment geometry and hard surface objects
• Create and place detail objects, decals, dynamic lights, and animated objects
I am on the High Definition roads team within the Advance Engineering and Launch department. I supported overseas teams of 700+ users, to resolve complicated road modeling scenarios and created 3D roads and buildings within high definition roads project. Utilized agile and waterfall methodologies.
My responsibilities include:
- Assisting in workflow instruction documentation
- 3D road modeling within proprietary software of Here.
- Light Detection and Ranging, LiDAR, alignment proprietary software
- Assisting in the training process for the Here Production Center.
- Testing new builds within company software and documenting issues that arise.
- Supports production center team with complex road modeling.
- Utilizes agile and waterfall methodologies during everyday tasks.
• Created 3D buildings of the Minnesota State University campus
• Modeled on Here’s 3D roads